Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: I wish...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I wish...

    Oh geez....seriously people.....

    hahahaha. I didn't mean for this to turn into a "Help VTgal raise her self-image" thread.

    I appreciate the concern, but I'm perfectly fine with myself. I'm a 22 year old woman, graduating in May, with the world at my fingertips. I am simply expressing my appreciation for her beauty.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  2. #12
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I wish...

    oh I know...i didn't mean it to sound like a help thread...sorry for that...I didn't mean that were gonna go out and have surgery or something...sorry for the confusion...i knew exactly what ya meant...

    oh congrats on graduating...hell i'll be in college for another 4 years at the rate I'm going...shoot I might turn into a lifer in college [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I wish...

    Thanks. Professional student huh?

    I'm ready to graduate. It's been awesome, but I'm definitely ready for that next step.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  4. #14
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I wish...

    oh yeah...I'm a junior but will have to stay extra semesters until I can finish all my TEP classes...i'm almost finished with my Major classes, but I still have to get into the TEP...my mom is gonna go back next year and finish her degree out while working...I told her she would graduate before I would

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I wish...

    She has an ugly nose, but she got some great lips!... Shes was a looker though no doubt.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I wish...

    On that thought: why is it ok for one woman to appreciate the beauty of another woman, but if a man appreciates the handsomeness of another man, he's probably labelled, well, you know.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I wish...

    hmm. good point.

    and if a man appreciates the beauty of another woman, well, he usually gets smacked! LOL [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I wish...

    Another fine point. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I wish...

    I always try to get guys to tell me if another guy is attractive.

    Me: Well, what did he look like? Is he nice-lookin'?
    Typical guy: Uh....I don't know. Guys aren't attractive.
    (Except I'm SUPER HOT!)

    haha.

    An ex and I used to discuss which gals we found to be most attractive.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  10. #20
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I wish...

    For an older lady it doesnt get any better than Loren in Grumpier Old Men when she goes to the bar to take care of this teency little problem.

    SHE'S THE DEVIL! I miss Walter Mathou
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •